Our lovely instruments:
- Roland Jupiter 8 with midi retrofit
- Elka Synthex
- PPG Wave 2.3
- Arp Quadra (in repair)
- Minimoog Model D
- Moog Voyager Black Ash
- Sequential Circuits Prophet 600
- Yamaha CS-50 with midi retrofit
- Alesis A6 Andromeda
- Roland JX-8P + PG 800 controller
- Roland SH-101
- Roland System 101 - 102 - 104
- Korg Mono/Poly with midi retrofit
- Oxford Synthesizer Company Oscar
- Roland TR-707 (in repair)
- Roland TR-808
- Roland TR-909
- Lynx Aurora 8 Channel AD-DA converter
- Audient ASP008 8 Channel Class A Preamplifier
- iConnectivity iConnectmidi 4+ midi interfaces
- Kenton Pro 2000 MK II midi to cv interface
- Arturia Beatstep Pro Sequencer
- Adam A8X Reference Monitors
All machines run in sync using a variety of methods via midi and cv. The Arp Quadra is an exception: only the bass and lead parts can be controlled via cv. The string and poly section has no control input option. But hey, live keyboard playing can be fun to.
Our studio provides a state-of-the-art brand new iMac, linked via audio and midi interfaces to our instruments. Versions of Pro Tools 12, Logic X Pro and Ableton Live 9 are provided. Connect your external hard drive to this machine and you're good to go.
An alternative way to use our studio is to bring your own laptop computer. This way you can fall back on your DAW of choice and have instant access to your project files. This requires only minimal additional setup time, provided your computer is working properly and has a relatively recent operating system installed. We welcome machines from both the Windows and Apple family.
Get in touch to book a session.